Newton Falls Criminal Defense Attorney
Ohio Family Law and Divorce Lawyer
Throughout the Mahoning Valley region of Ohio, including the Warren and Youngstown areas, we at the law offices of Charles A. Ziegler are an established and trusted legal resource for many citizens and their families for a wide variety of legal issues.
At our firm, we provide a free initial consultation to anyone facing a problem in our chosen general practice areas of family law, criminal defense, and estate planning and probate. Contact our firm today to schedule an appointment.
Family Law, Divorce and Child Custody
Warren divorce lawyer Charles A. Ziegler takes an understanding yet aggressive problem-solving approach to a full range of family law issues. He has the knowledge and experience to counsel and represent you in matters such as:
- Divorce and dissolution — Whether you can reach a relatively amicable and efficient resolution or need to resolve contested issues, including how to divide assets and liabilities equitably, we can help using mediation, negotiation or litigation.
- Child custody and child support disputes — including those that arise after parental relocation, requiring a distant parent to seek local counsel to protect his or her rights
- Spousal support/alimony and the factors that influence the awarding of or need for support payments
- Paternity issues
- Stepparent adoptions
Mr. Ziegler is also a proven and dedicated Newton Falls criminal defense attorney who has achieved favorable results for many clients facing charges or needing counsel in areas such as:
- DUI and OVI offenses, which require thorough investigation and aggressive negotiation or defense of your interests at trial, especially if you are facing felony DUI charges
- Ignition interlock defense — helping clients deal with the ignition interlock device requirement after a DUI
- Traffic ticket defense for local citizens, military personnel as well as other visiting travelers cited on I-80 or the Ohio turnpike
- CDL violation defense to help keep commercial drivers employed and on the road
- Drug offenses ranging from possession of marijuana or other substances, to felony trafficking charges
- White collar crimes such as workplace fraud or embezzlement from a community organization
- Domestic violence — defense against unjust charges or are seeking maximum protection under the law from an abuser
- Juvenile crimes such as underage drinking, minor in possession, drug possession and other charges
Call 330-984-0609 Today for Caring Legal Counsel
Whether your legal problem calls for a calm, determined negotiator or an aggressive trial lawyer, we encourage you to contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your situation and explore available legal options.