Warren Family Law Attorney
Divorce Lawyer With Offices in Warren and Newton Falls, Ohio
To have confidence that you are well represented in a divorce, custody dispute or other family law matter, you need to feel respected and understood. Solid legal representation starts with a family law attorney who will engage with you and hear you out.
We at the law offices of Charles A. Ziegler thrive on finding the best ways to solve challenging Ohio family law problems. Contact us today for a free consultation with a family lawyer in Warren or Newton Falls, Ohio.
Experience That Covers the Spectrum of Family Law Challenges
From detail-focused, diligent handling of family law proceedings like dissolution of marriage and stepparent adoptions to advocating for you in an intensely contested divorce, we emphasize sound decision-making and advocacy.
A good Ohio family lawyer must be in tune with your goals. This may mean:
- The need for very diligent preparation to avoid major conflicts that can further damage relationships and drag out painful disputes
- An aggressive, warrior-like approach from the outset, based on your very specific ideas about the right and necessary outcome of your family law issue
- A willingness to see how the case goes and whether the opposing party will be reasonable; with the ability to react and seize the upper hand at any time
Family Law Services
In every case we handle — for Ohioans and many people living nationwide or overseas — attorney Charles A. Ziegler devotes the time necessary to understand the situation and his client’s goals. We have the knowledge to handle a wide range of family law situations, whether between divorced parents or parents who did not marry. These include:
- Representing mothers and fathers in divorce-related or nonmarital child custody and visitation negotiations and disputes, including arranging shared parenting plans
- Protecting your child’s best interests in heated child support disputes
- Seeking spousal support/alimony payments or defending against requests
- Enforcement of court orders contained in a divorce decree — such as those determining child custody, visitation/parenting time, and property division — when either party fails to comply
- Obtaining modifications of orders in the divorce decree when circumstances change
- Helping clients deal with parental relocation and out-of-state custody disputes
- Representing military members or their spouses during a military divorce
We Want to Help You Through Tough Times.
Whether you are looking for a patient, experienced negotiator or an aggressive family law attorney who will lead your crusade for justice, we can handle your case. Call 330-984-0609 today or e-mail us to arrange a free consultation.