Warren Domestic Violence Attorney
As an experienced family law and criminal defense attorney, Charles A. Ziegler has encountered a vast range of difficult, emotionally charged situations over the years. Domestic violence cases are not easy for anyone involved, but the involvement of a qualified, caring lawyer can make a critical difference in the outcome for you.
Whether you need to seek or enforce an order for protection, or you have been accused of domestic violence and need capable criminal defense and counsel, we will provide a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Objective, Experienced Counsel To Help You Deal With a Tough Problem
Our Newton Falls and Warren, Ohio, law offices are dedicated to helping people in trouble resolve real problems in productive ways. Mr. Ziegler knows how to look at family situations objectively, as a judge might, and identify new solutions or find an angle that helps get you the result you want. When aggressive negotiations or argument in trial is necessary, he is relentless in championing your cause.
We have the experience to handle a domestic violence matter for any of the parties involved. This includes:
- If you need a lawyer who will help you seek the strongest legal protection against someone who has abused or threatened you, including securing powerful orders of protection, we can help.
- If you have been accused of domestic violence and want to build the strongest possible defense to preserve your family relationships, reputation and rights, we can help.
Evaluating Solutions That Preserve Family Relationships
Mr. Ziegler cares about the well-being and future of each client we represent and will devote the time necessary to understand the nuances of your case. In some circumstances, there may be alternatives to irretrievable family breakups, and we will help you explore solutions including:
- Anger management therapy or other psychological counseling
- Treatment and rehabilitation programs for alcohol or drug abuse
- Consent orders, presented in family court, in which parents agree to stay away from each other, but a child visitation arrangement allows both to maintain relationships with children
We have built many longstanding relationships through our commitment to listening carefully to clients and handling legal matters with the utmost sensitivity. If your life is being affected by domestic violence, we are prepared to meet with you and discuss your range of options under the law. Contact us today for the help you need.